Hints and Tips from around the globe



DO YOU NEED A VISA Australia & NZ Citizens do not need an entry permit Visa to stay in Austria either as either tourists or on a business trip for a period up to 3 months. If you enter VISA free you are not allowed to take up employment. PLEASE NOTE that there are no current working holiday maker agreements with Australia and NZ therefore no such VISA's are available If you stay In Austria for more then 6 months you will need a permanent resident visa. For more information visit  http://www.austria.org.au/ CAPITAL: Vienna LANGUAGE: German CURRENCY: Schillings. 1 x AUS $ = APPRX 13 SCHILL for current information visit www.xe.com WHEN TO GO & ...